It is so frustrating to press a button on your garage door only to find it won’t open. Now you have the task of phoning around to get someone to fix it or replace it quickly, so that you can drive your car. Searching for a reliable repair or replacement company can be a nightmare, but if you choose a company that is a long-standing member of the International Door Association or one that has a good rating with the Better Business Bureau, you will almost certainly get good service.
These garage door companies with a good reputation offer multiple services to replace, adjust and repair residential, commercial and industrial garage doors. Commercial or industrial doors require specialist installation and attention and one way of making sure there are no technical difficulties is to enroll in a preventative maintenance program. These programs will cover inspection of any worn or damaged parts, replace hardware if needed, lubricate all moving parts and make any adjustments necessary. Other advantages are 24-hour emergency service, included labor costs and 10% discount on any required parts.
Companies supplying a commercial overhead door usually repair; install and safety test their product and offer a comprehensive range of doors, accessories and programs.
Some of these include:
• Rolling steel doors.
• Storefront security doors.
• Hydraulic doors.
• Insulated service doors.
• Hangar doors.
• Fire doors.
• Security and storm doors.
• All doors protected by a top-of-the line service and repair program.
• Receive a check list itemizing any repairs and the condition of the equipment.
Many residential families like to make a statement with their garage door. Some prefer carriage doors, different sized panels, choice of a range of colors or even doors with a window. Most reputable garage door companies offer all these options. Many supply free estimates on repairs or replacements and even on tune-ups. For the client who likes a quieter garage door opener, installation of a belt-driven opener will solve that problem.
Before choosing a residential garage door company, check if they offer these important factors.
• They have many years’ experience with a record of thousands of installations.
• They sell and service many brands of garage doors and remote controls.
• They offer protection by being fully insured.
• Technicians wear uniforms and drive trucks with the company name.
• Offer free estimates and 24-hour emergency services.
• Provide same day service in residential cases, (although no company can guarantee that.)
• Offer a variety of styles of garage doors.
• Have many glowing testimonials.
• All calls are handled in a timely manner.
• Offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The time comes when most of us need the expert service of a garage door company; whether it’s for a new door a repair, an adjustment or to replace an opener, so before that happens, conduct some research on local companies. This will save a lot of time when you are in dire need of help. By having the phone number of your chosen company to hand will lessen the stress in your time of need.