Customer service plays a huge role in strengthening the bond between businesses and their customers. Although it is not pointed out as often, customer service is just as important in strengthening the relationship between payments processors and merchants.
The Bond Between Processor and Merchant
Typically, merchants that reach out to a payment processor are seeking ways to boost cash-flow quickly; they need this money fast to cover day-to-day operating costs, like payroll or equipment maintenance. Others want to find a payment processing solution that allows them to safely accept and process customers’ credit and debit cards. As of late, merchants are going a step further and inquiring after more robust tools and reporting mechanisms that allow them to manage their business beyond simply accepting payments.
Reputable payment processors – like emerchantbroker.com – have seen this need and are offering exceptional payment processing opportunities to merchants of any type and size. In addition to a team of experts that help merchants choose the right payment processing for their business type and industry, this processor/merchant relationship provides a long list of other benefits and opportunities:
- Real-time fraud prevention with expert risk analysis
- Chargeback dispute resolution and prevention programs
- Instant check processing solutions
- Online payment gateways
- Mail order/telephone order (MOTO) processing
- Point-of-sale (POS) solutions
- ACH processing
- High risk card processing
- Simple, hassle-free application process
- Fast business funding options
The Bond Between Merchant and Customer
When your business has a strong relationship with its payment processor, the bond between your business and your customer is also made stronger. Customers will appreciate a payment process that is both fast and convenient. The following are just 3 of the many benefits your customers will enjoy from your business’ bond with its payment processor:
- Up-to-date Terminal– To provide the very best service to your customers, you will want to make sure that you have the correct terminal type for your business, that it is EMV certified and that always stays up-to-date. The goal should be to offer quick, secure and efficient payments.
- Fast Processing– Working with an industry-leading payment processing provider will ensure that your customers know their business is valued. To ensure you gain a fast and steady processing time when dealing with multiple customers, go over the processing speed before choosing a provider.
- Multiple Payment Options– Whether you need a mobile terminal or a virtual terminal, it is important to have access to multiple payment processing solutions. You will also want to know what shopping carts they are integrated with to ensure a seamless experience for your customers.
Why You Should Consider High Risk Credit Card Processing
Unfortunately, many banks classify businesses in certain industries, as well as online businesses, as high-risk merchants for a variety of reasons, including large numbers of chargebacks. If your business is struggling to build a relationship with a provider to strengthen your bond with your customers, consider high risk credit card processing. You can be approved in as little as 24 hours and have access …